Saturday, June 10, 2006
“The Ten Reasons Why I Adore and Worship GayProf”
10. Because he's bold enough to ask people to actually start one; look neat the end of this post.
9. Because he has facial hair.
8. Because he links to my blog.
7. Because he has a good heart, as one can tell by the "good causes" links on his page.
6. Because he has survived Texas with some good humor.
5. Because he has a sense of history, important in a history professor.
4. Because he regularly honors the iconic Wonder Woman.
3. Because he poses very provactive questions. I mean that in an intellectual sense.
2. Because he has a good soul.
1. Because his writing is honest.